Low Interest Car Finance
A rate of interest is paid to the financier direct when you borrow money for the purchase of goods. Refer to our guide below and our Loan Calculator to get a better understanding of interest rates.
So, what potential factors determine your interest rate?
- Your credit file rating (Veda File Check)
- Your employment status and profile, which includes your occupation and length employed
- Your current and previous credit history of any loans, savings or credit cards
- Your residential history and status. (Renting, Buying, Boarding, etc.)
- The type and age of goods being purchased
- The dollar amount being borrowed against the goods. (Loan to Value Ratio)
- The structure of the loan that suits your needs
Our CLC Online team can give you an indicative interest rate based on information you provide to us regarding yourself, so feel free to Enquire Now online or call us on 1300 657 115 anytime for a prompt response.